Insurance Designed for Towing
By: , Tow Squad News. Published on: Subscribe in a reader
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/agencyha/domains/towsquad.net/wp-content/plugins/facebook-button-plugin/facebook-button-plugin.php on line 379
National Interstate Expands Coverage Area
RICHFIELD, Ohio — National Interstate, an insurance provider that tailors vehicle policies specifically for the job at hand, continues to expand their tow truck coverage area. Last year they began extending the policy range into the Pacific Northwest as well as the Midwest.
Their policies offer a full range of coverages, including on-hook and garage keepers legal liability.
“Our tow product has been distributed in the Mid-Atlantic, Southeast and South Central regions,” said George Skuggen, NI’s Assistant Vice President of Truck Products.
“We look forward to increasing our appetite for this business in additional states,” he continued. “We have a strong history of providing insurance solutions, including traditional insurance and innovative alternative risk transfer options, to this specialty niche.”
National Interstate insures wreckers, tow trucks, flatbeds & rollbacks. Founded in 1989, the company began offering towing packages in 2004.
“Our team truly understands the needs of tow operators,” Skuggen said. “We have the expertise to provide the highest level of service. For example, we have adjusters with specific experience in handling tow truck claims.”
Tow truck insurance serves, among other purposes, to insure additional protection for vehicles being transported and coverage options for vehicles stored.
Want to share your own story?
or call 888-603-2599.
- Like texting-while-driving, on-board computer systems can represent a dangerous distraction from the road.
- The widespread use of camera phones can inflate a single incident, and unfairly paint the reputation of an entire business.
- An annual gathering of motorcycle enthusiasts in St. Louis ensnared local police this week, resulting ultimately in two deaths, dozens of arrests and nearly ninety bikes towed.
- Tow owner in Penn. is suing local police chief, claiming his company has been denied tow work despite contract
- Towing companies could be facing new local guidelines from OH Supreme Court decision...