Light Duty Towing Services - Auto Towing Service
24/7/365 Light Duty Auto Towing Services
Just got stranded? no worries. Light Duty towing is considered to be the most common type of auto towing request. Any vehicle that weighs 14,000 (GVWR lbs) or lower is applicable for a Light Duty tow.
24/7/365 IMMEDIATE RESPONSE CALL 888-603-2599
Light Duty Towing Services Offered and Auto Towing Tips
Does your vehicle fall into the Light Duty category?
In order to determine whether your vehicle applies to light duty towing or not please read the following requirements:
- Any 2 and 4 Door Cars
- Small Pickup Trucks and SUV's
- Sports Cars
Still not sure what is the exact type of auto towing you may require? call Tow Squad now and our agents will figure it all out for you. We have all tow truck types standing by for your help.
Light Duty Auto Towing; Loading Car
Auto Towing Tips - What You Should Know When You Need a Tow
Maybe you are a first timer or perhaps have experienced your vehicle towed before. It's essential to follow the following 5 guidelines when you're looking for towing companies.
Each auto towing company will need to have towing operation permit, provided by the town, county or state. Depending on the locale. Simply click here to discover the towing laws in your area.
Each towing vehicle need to be covered with insurance to cover full harm to your automobile. You’ll be amazed at how quite a few towing firms don't pay their insurance policy bills.
ETA. Estimated time of arrival. You must be sure that this tow company is not over booked, or else you will find yourself waiting around for hours along the side of the street.
All tow truckers has to be skilled. Experience is often a key factor when it comes to light duty towing.
And lastly will be the price. Ensure that there won't be any disguised charges when you first get in touch with the selected auto towing company. Always be detailed as you can regarding your scenario to prevent any surprises.
Towing Services in The News
- Like texting-while-driving, on-board computer systems can represent a dangerous distraction from the road.
- The widespread use of camera phones can inflate a single incident, and unfairly paint the reputation of an entire business.
- An annual gathering of motorcycle enthusiasts in St. Louis ensnared local police this week, resulting ultimately in two deaths, dozens of arrests and nearly ninety bikes towed.
- Tow owner in Penn. is suing local police chief, claiming his company has been denied tow work despite contract
- Towing companies could be facing new local guidelines from OH Supreme Court decision...