Professional Medium Duty Towing Services & RV Towing
Medium Duty Towing Services
Your employee is stuck in the work van after a delivery? No sweat, we’ll have them back to work in no time! Call (877) TOW SQUAD now, and we’ll get that larger-than-average vehicle off the road and on its way to repair now!
24/7 IMMEDIATE RESPONSE CALL 888-603-2599
Medium Duty Towing & RV Towing, Who is it For?
Medium duty vehicles are classified under 3 classes; 4, 5 and 6.
Medium duty towing is recommended for the following:
The Class 4 truck gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) ranges from 14,001 to 16,000 pounds (6,351 to 7,257 kg). Examples of vehicles in this class include select Ford F-450 trucks, Dodge Ram 4500, and the GMC 4500.
The Class 5 truck gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) ranges from 16,001 to 19,500 pounds (7,258 to 8,845 kg). Examples of trucks in this class include the International TerraStar, GMC 5500, Dodge Ram 5500, and the Ford F-550.
The Class 6 truck gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) ranges from 19,501 to 26,000 pounds (8,846 to 11,793 kg). Examples of trucks in this class include the International Durastar, GMC Topkick C6500.and the Ford F-650
Motor Homes & RV's The Class A motor home is a recreational vehicle constructed over a stripped truck chassis where the operating compartment is an integral part of the Recreational vehicle interior. Class A motor homes are similar to buses unlike the Class C motor homes.
Still not sure? Give us a call at 888-603-2599.
Medium Duty Towing & RV Towing Tips
Towing a Medium Duty Vehicle or RV is not that different from towing a regular car, however, the following tips can help guarantee that no error is made and that medium duty towing or RV towing services is completed seamlessly:
- Besides from the MAKE and MODEL of the motor vehicle, giving a Gross Vehicle Weight can help through the prompt choice & delivery of the right truck for your personal required service
- Medium duty motor vehicles often carry equipment & load, which often can affect the total Vehicle Weight. notifying the Dispatch representative about this additional baggage can avoid the wrong type of Service Vehicle being delivered
- Understanding the actual length, width, & height of your motor vehicle will help the Dispatching Agent to efficiently find out the availability of a service unit which will handle it's total capacity for the medium duty towing or RV Towing
- In the event that the Medium Duty towing Service is for equipment, the size is going to be essential in order to provide the appropriate solutions and prevent possible problems
Medium Duty & RV Towing in The News
- Like texting-while-driving, on-board computer systems can represent a dangerous distraction from the road.
- The widespread use of camera phones can inflate a single incident, and unfairly paint the reputation of an entire business.
- An annual gathering of motorcycle enthusiasts in St. Louis ensnared local police this week, resulting ultimately in two deaths, dozens of arrests and nearly ninety bikes towed.
- Tow owner in Penn. is suing local police chief, claiming his company has been denied tow work despite contract
- Towing companies could be facing new local guidelines from OH Supreme Court decision...