Tow Squad Referral Program
Receive Referrals Day & Night
Looking the get your tow truck a little busier? Want to expand? You’ve come to the right place. Referring our roadside assistance customers in your area to you day and night, helping to increase your daily call volume and ROI, is a major thing of what we do here at Tow Squad.
Every day we help 1000’s of stranded motorists around the U.S, with roadside assistance services such as Towing, Flat tire change, battery jump start, car lockout, fuel delivery and more. Join our roadside assistance network of 1000’s of local service providers today and get your share of Tow Squad’s daily, what we call, cash calls referral program.
Why should you join?
- No PO's or invoices to submit. No Delayed Payments.
- You get paid on the spot, by the customer, each time you complete a call.
- Increase your fleet productivity by performing more calls day and night.
What do you need to become a member of the Tow Squad Team?
Tow Squad's roadside assistance policy must make sure that all our customers are serviced by professional and courteous technicians at all times. This means we have quality check process which:
Initial Quality Check
- You have all the required city, state and county permits and licenses, as well as DOT permits
- You are a registered business in your local area
- You have a valid insurance coverage for your entire fleet
- Your equipment and fleet is well for operating
** if you need help obtaining any of your required permits and licenses feel free to contact us
Ongoing Quality Check
- We constantly monitor your service level by calling our customers for feedback. Feedback about us, the entire service, and about YOU!
- We will make sure you renew your permits, licenses and insurance policies on time
- Keep maintenance on your tow trucks and service units
- Keep you posted on industry news and tips to help you improve
- View our frequently asked questions