Heavy Duty Towing Services by Tow Squad
Heavy duty towing services is for heavy duty vehicles
Heavy duty towing is for HD vehicles. A heavy duty vehicle is any vehicle which it's gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) is anything above 26,001 (11,793 kg). These include all tractor trailer trucks.
24/7/365 IMMEDIATE RESPONSE CALL 888-603-2599
Heavy Duty Towing: What To Do
Heavy Duty Towing - Who is it For?
Heavy duty towing service is right for certain size vehicles. Heavy Duty Vehicle is usually one considered 26,000 lbs. GVWR, and you normally won’t doubt it when you’re in one of these huge machines. Isuzu, International, and many other companies manufacture these vehicles which are usually used for commercial purposes, and their dedicated and experienced drivers are knowledgeable of what they weigh and what they contain. A Tow Squad Agent can assist you further if you are unsure what class the vehicle falls under.
Tow Squad's HD Towing Approach
Towing a Heavy Duty Vehicle is not the same as towing a typical vehicle, however, the following suggestions can certainly help guarantee that no error is created and therefore the heavy duty towing service is carried out properly:
Aside from the MAKE and MODEL of the vehicle, providing a Gross Vehicle Weight can assist in the prompt selection and dispatch of the right truck for your required service.
Heavy Duty Vehicles often carry equipment and cargo, which can alter the Gross Vehicle Weight. Alerting the Dispatch Agent to this additional baggage can prevent the wrong type of Service Truck being sent out.
Knowing the length, width, and height of the vehicle will allow the Dispatching Agent to quickly identify the availability of a truck that can handle its capacity to properly complete the heavy duty towing need.
Heavy Duting Towing in The News
- Like texting-while-driving, on-board computer systems can represent a dangerous distraction from the road.
- The widespread use of camera phones can inflate a single incident, and unfairly paint the reputation of an entire business.
- An annual gathering of motorcycle enthusiasts in St. Louis ensnared local police this week, resulting ultimately in two deaths, dozens of arrests and nearly ninety bikes towed.
- Tow owner in Penn. is suing local police chief, claiming his company has been denied tow work despite contract
- Towing companies could be facing new local guidelines from OH Supreme Court decision...