Florida Tow Show
By: , Tow Squad News. Published on: Subscribe in a reader
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/agencyha/domains/towsquad.net/wp-content/plugins/facebook-button-plugin/facebook-button-plugin.php on line 379
brought to you by
The Professional Wrecker Operators of Florida
April 11 – 14, 2013 @ The Orlando Hilton
on hand this year….
Tow Truck Beauty Contest
Bring your show truck and compete for trophies and prizes. Be part of the largest display of trucks from around the country. Expanded display area fits even more trucks. Free T-Shirt and Tow Times Cap to every entrant.
6th Annual USAC/MD
Charity Golf Classic
Swing into action at the beautiful Celebration Golf Course and enjoy 18 holes Thursday April 11, 2013. Benefiting the International Towing and Recovery Museum’s Survivor fund. Call 770-967-8405 for more information. Get a Hole-In-One and win a Miller Industries Tow Truck.
Tow Truck Raffle
Buy a $10 raffle ticket, or buy two or three, for a chance to drive home the PWOF 2013 Raffle Truck (pictured above) – a fully loaded Hino 258 chassis with air brakes, air ride suspension and aluminum wheels on a Miller Industries Century 12-Series LCG steel carrier with independent wheel-lift, removable rails, diamond plate bed and LED light bar and lighting.
Fun for All Ages
This year, kids will enjoy building NASCAR race cars and compete in a remote control driving contest. Make sure your “little towers” don’t miss their chance to take home their own
checkered flag winner.
Two-day light- and medium-duty driver training class. Classroom & hands on. Limited seating so reserve your space early by completing the form below and faxing it with payment information to 407-296-6335.
- Like texting-while-driving, on-board computer systems can represent a dangerous distraction from the road.
- The widespread use of camera phones can inflate a single incident, and unfairly paint the reputation of an entire business.
- An annual gathering of motorcycle enthusiasts in St. Louis ensnared local police this week, resulting ultimately in two deaths, dozens of arrests and nearly ninety bikes towed.
- Tow owner in Penn. is suing local police chief, claiming his company has been denied tow work despite contract
- Towing companies could be facing new local guidelines from OH Supreme Court decision...