Twinkies Store Reopens as Tow Shop
By: , Tow Squad News. Published on: Subscribe in a reader
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/agencyha/domains/towsquad.net/wp-content/plugins/facebook-button-plugin/facebook-button-plugin.php on line 379
Bread Shop Closed in 2012
SHEBOYGAN, Wisc. I A Wisconsin shop that for years served as the area Wonder Bread and Hostess storefront has reopened, as a towing operation and auto garage.
The store sold Twinkies and other Hostess favorites, but largely dealt in bread. It was one of over 500 to be shuttered last year after the company failed to reorganize while in bankruptcy. The company subsequently began to sell off some of its major brands to other food distributors.
Outside of town, in Sheboygan Falls, the owners of Arrow Transmission and Towing were looking to grow into a larger space – and they quickly thought of the Eric Avenue real estate.
People knew where it was, and many in the area felt a connection to its history.
Nick Bollencacher and Chad Joosse opened Arrow in 1999. They now operate four tow trucks, and recently won the contract for recovery calls for the Sheriffs Department.
Joosie tells The Sheboygan Daily that lots of people have been dropping in to see the new business.
“The general public is asking questions” he said. “We have seen more business and foot traffic since re-locating.
As a promotion for their first 100 customers, the shop gave away free Twinkies.
Want to share your own story?
or call 888-603-2599.
- Like texting-while-driving, on-board computer systems can represent a dangerous distraction from the road.
- The widespread use of camera phones can inflate a single incident, and unfairly paint the reputation of an entire business.
- An annual gathering of motorcycle enthusiasts in St. Louis ensnared local police this week, resulting ultimately in two deaths, dozens of arrests and nearly ninety bikes towed.
- Tow owner in Penn. is suing local police chief, claiming his company has been denied tow work despite contract
- Towing companies could be facing new local guidelines from OH Supreme Court decision...