Tow Truck Driver Cited In Accident
By: Erez Kanaan, Tow Squad News. Published on: Subscribe in a reader
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/agencyha/domains/towsquad.net/wp-content/plugins/facebook-button-plugin/facebook-button-plugin.php on line 379
Two Taken To Hospital Following Crash
MILWAUKEE, Wisc. – A Wisconsin tow truck driver and his passenger were taken to the hospital Thursday when the van he was transporting was stuck from behind by a tractor trailer.
The van Chase Sudol had hooked to his wrecker separated from the truck during the impact. The van then rolled into the intersection of Hwy. 218 and Mt. Vernon Road in Janesville, just west of Milwaukee.
Sudol’s wrecker was subsequently pushed off the shoulder of the highway and into a ditch.
The driver of tractor trailer was uninjured, according to the Black Hawk County Sheriffs Department.
Police would later cite Sudol for failing to comply with safety regulations, suggesting he may not have had brake lights properly engaged.
Want to share your own story?
or call 888-603-2599.
- Like texting-while-driving, on-board computer systems can represent a dangerous distraction from the road.
- The widespread use of camera phones can inflate a single incident, and unfairly paint the reputation of an entire business.
- An annual gathering of motorcycle enthusiasts in St. Louis ensnared local police this week, resulting ultimately in two deaths, dozens of arrests and nearly ninety bikes towed.
- Tow owner in Penn. is suing local police chief, claiming his company has been denied tow work despite contract
- Towing companies could be facing new local guidelines from OH Supreme Court decision...